Monday 28 November 2016

Announcement Letter

Lilly Maher,  September 27th, 2016
275 Michael Cowpland Dr, Kanata, ON K2M 2G2


Dear: Family, Friends, Teachers, peers and the world

This letter is to inform you of my newly created digital portfolio. The purpose of my digital portfolio is to enhance my learning by having a space to share my work, not just in the classroom but to everyone in the world. Having this digital portfolio will also help for future references by using this to show my past work all in one space in an organized way, so that if I ever need to show someone my work when I am applying for a job I can do it quickly. This portfolio is also a space where I can look for others opinions on my work to see how I am able to edit it so it may be approved, or see others point of views. I go to a school in Kanata called Cedar Ridge High school, its main focus is on 21st-century education. I am writing this blog for my 21st-century literacy course. This course is about literacy and business but more importantly, it encompasses the study of technology and other 21st century tools and how to use those tools to enhance or learning and in the real world. I would like my readers to leave my portfolio inspired to create, educate and learn. I would like others to look at my work and understand what I am trying to say as well as offer advice so that i may improve my skills and learn as well.
Thank you for reading

Sincerely, Lilly Maher  

No comments:

Post a Comment